Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Week 3 - post 4--"Add" others' blogs to your Blog "Reading List"

You may already do this, maybe another way but this worked for me:

To add a new blog to your reading list: Copy the link of the blog you want to add and:

1. From your own blog page, click on "new post" at the upper right. Your gray page will come up.
2. In the upper left area, click on your own blog name, (it is in blue on the"new post" page) .
3. Click on orange "My Blogs" ( at the left of your blogs' name)
4.  You will see an Orange "Reading List" , below that is "Add" (in orange).
5. Click on that & copy/paste the URL into the box at the top. Click "follow". *

* If you click the + at the right, it will alllow you to add multiple blog URL's
* I got the addresses from the discussion board on blackboard, copied each one from their original post

.... if you know a better way, please tell me too
* I got the links from the discussion board from their original post

No comments:

Post a Comment